Oh Hey Friday

4:05:00 PM

If you follow my blog, you will notice that as the seasons change, so does my dedication for blogging.  One week I am throwing 3-4 posts at you and then I leave you hanging for months on end.  That's what 3 kiddos and 1 on the way will do for you.  Plus an attention span of about 5 minutes.  And I wonder where my 6 year old gets her sporadic need to change things up.

So for some added motivation and accountability to my blog, I have decided to join another fun Friday link-up.  "Link-up" is a fancy blogging term used to connect fellow bloggers together.
Is that "Fancy Nancy" enough for ya?

Every Friday I will post about 5 things.  I have no idea what these things will be so stay tuned for probably the most random five things this gal can come up with on Friday.  Cause by then, my mind is usually toast and my body is screaming for an extra set of hands to come rescue me for the weekend.

Here are five of my favorite things from the wedding shower that I promised to post about (but never did).  Let me just say... the wedding shower was beautiful, but had absolutely no comparison to the bride and the wedding that took place this past weekend.  The bride was shining and the groom, well the tears of a heart that had waited on his beloved were shed that day.  It was truly a moment from the Lord and I was thankful to be a part of it.

O N E.
I would be lying if I didn't tell you that this pregnant mama taste tested this yummy drink.  
Don't worry, just a sip. 


T W O.
The Cage of Blessings was full of funnies, prayers and advice for the soon-to-be married couple.


T H R E E.
All of these flowers made me heart happy and erased the smells that come with having small children.


F O U R.
The table that Wade Nagy built for me, I mean the wedding shower.  This has become one of my most favorite pieces of furniture that we own.  I love eating outdoors as a family.


F I V E.
These gluten-free heavenlies were made by my friend Ashley.  To the left was the 30 something cupcakes that were served to the guests.  But to the right was my secret stash that was left over for "mommy's nap time."  

For some fabulous recipes that have taste without the guilt head on over to her website, 

I hope you enjoyed my Friday Five.  Happy Weekend to Ya.






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I LOVE your table outside. I would eat every meal out there even in the winter. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess!! I feel the exact same way!! It was worth the long wait. :)

      Delete

Facebook.

Instagram.

Subscribe