You were Made for More...

3:50:00 PM

Hi all.
Its been a while.

I want to share what has been going on here in Nagy world, but before I do, I want to share this blog, Life Glimpsed, with you.  It speaks the beat of my heart.  Possibly your heart too.

It's easy to get caught up in the 9-5 hustle and bustle... whatever it may look like.  But our Mighty Heavenly Father has destined you for MORE.  He created you in His image and it wasn't to just wake up on Monday, living for Friday.  It was for a day to day enjoyment with our King, an adventure with the God-given Creation He has set before us and a purpose.  A purpose that excites us to our inner core.

I am on this journey too.  He has more for each of us.

Enjoy... I know you will.

http://lifeglimpsed.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook.

Instagram.

Subscribe