Christmas in January...

10:14:00 PM

Due to all the snow days that we've had in the Carolinas... New Perth Preschool celebrated Christmas in January!  The program was titled, "A Bunch of Gifts" ... teaching that Jesus Christ is the ultimate gift, not just at Christmas, but everyday.  The stage was filled with BUNCHES of PERFECT GIFTS... toddlers and kids dressed to impress in their Christmas attire and ready to sing their little hearts out! 

I am a little bias...but I think my EJ is ready for Broadway!  We were so proud of her and are very excited to watch her grow up as a strong woman of God. My lovely husband could stand to use a little practice on the handheld video... bless his heart, he just gets sooo excited!  I hope you enjoy...



They all did a fabulous job praising Jesus, dancing and of course bringing a room full of smiles and laughter to everyone in the sanctuary. 

Singing "Joy, Joy, Joy"


Singing "Mary had a Baby Boy" and "Happy Birthday Jesus"

Dancing...

My BFF!

Great Grandma...

Thank you to all the teachers who helped make this such a special, memorable moment!  I think I have watched the video a dozen times already...

Your program is creating memories, laughs and disciples for Christ...

THANK YOU!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook.

Instagram.

Subscribe