Inspire Me: DIY Bracelet Holders

9:47:00 AM

For this weeks Inspire Me post, Taylor from Tattered to Taylored, submitted this super easy and fun DIY project, turning an old glass bottle into a snazzy bracelet holder.  Check out her project, try it yourself and then head on over to her blog to find other fun DIY projects!!  
Thanks Taylor for being a part of this Inspire Me Series.  

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The saying goes, “find something you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.”   Crafting and blogging may not ever be my full time job, but the passion I feel when I put up a new post or read a comment posted on Tattered to Taylored is enough for me.  That passion inspires me to share my recipes and projects.  With that said I figured what better project to inspire than the first DIY I shared on Tattered to Taylored.  With spring on the way this is a great way to display your bracelets and rings and it makes it all easy to access for your fresh springy outfits!

For this DIY you only need beer bottles and acrylic paint.  I started by making my boyfriend and I drink four beers, fun I know.   I then removed the labels from the bottles.  You can do this easily by filling up a bowl with warm water, mixing in some baking soda, and letting your bottles soak.  After letting the bottles soak for thirty minutes the labels will easily peel off and you can wash any remaining glue away with soap and a sponge.  Now its time for the creativity to flow, paint away!  I went with a mint green color and gold accent, keeping all of my patterns simple.  After these dry you now have your own personalized bracelet holder.

There are so many products out there for purchase that can be used for jewelry displays, but why not use something you already have and take it from being Tattered to Taylored!





If you have a DIY project or an inspiring story to share, please email me to be a part of this Inspire Me Series.  Each post will be featured on Sunday of each week.  You can find out more details of how to enter (here).  I have truly been encouraged each week by your entries and encouragement to step out and BE AMAZING.  



You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Love this idea! Such a great way to take things you already have....and up cycle them into decorative beauties! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Amy and I cannot wait to try it myself!!

      Delete
  2. Wow... great job! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree!! Taylor did an awesome job in the DIY :)

      Delete
  3. I love this! I would have never thought of this and it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these!! I'll def have to make some of these :)

    Thanks for sharing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!! Taylor is a crafty lady and I am excited to do this myself!! :) :)

      Delete

Facebook.

Instagram.

Subscribe