Today's Dream for you.

2:55:00 PM

A few weeks ago I wrote about Unrelenting Dreams.  I revealed some of my inner most thoughts and dreams for all to see.  That was actually pretty tough, but I remember thinking when I wrote that Sunday Post, if my vulnerability brings someone back to a place where they can dream again, then it's worth it.  
A life without passion, without purpose is not a life well lived.  


If you are afraid... then do it scared.  
But DO IT.



The enemy wants silence.  But God wants your voice. 
 Sometimes that voice is loud and other times it is an attitude... but its never silent.  
Never.  Stand up for what you believe in.

I would rather crawl out and be remembered for doing what God had purposed for me than to be perfectly unharmed, never making any progress to my true destiny.

Keep pressing forward.  
Your time will come when God will shine upon EVERYTHING you do.  
But you have to answer the call first.


So in honor of Martin Luther King, Jr... DREAM my friend.  
DREAM BIG.





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Facebook.

Instagram.

Subscribe